You may have attended inspirational presentations and motivational seminars. You may have learned about thelaws of attraction in NY. Many have not heard about a group where you help motivate and inspireâa Mastermind Group.
What is a Mastermind Group?A Mastermind group is comprised of supportive individuals that energize, assist, and provide motivational support to each other. Together we help cultivate and stimulate ideas, troubleshoot areas of negativity, challenge one another in the pursuit of our dreams, and serve as an outlet that exudes respect, compassion, and honesty. Think of it as the honorary board of directors of your life. It's a place where there are no judgments, just objective and honest rapport between like-minded people who want to see you achieve your goals.
What will I get out of it?
- Collaboration and teamwork is key to working interdependently on your goals. By consulting with your Mastermind group members, you will be able to:
- Gain valuable insight from the experience, skill and knowledge of your fellow group members.
- Gain confidence by having your ideas and goals evaluated by like-minded individuals.
- Further your business and personal life goals by obtaining action items from group members and troubleshooting issues.
- Benefit from a strong support network that knows you and shares the same goals.
- Gain a sense of camaraderie and assist others with your valuable expertise.
- Become a part of something bigger than yourself by giving more.
What Happens in a Mastermind Group?
Group members meet once per week for a total of 4 weeks by telephone, or in person, to talk about their challenges and share their ideas and inspirations. You may opt to join a group that has a business focus or one that has a general life focus.
Mastermind Life Groups are for those who would like personal life coaching and would benefit from the wisdom of an experienced coach, but also from hearing other people's stories, solutions, and personal life challenges. Mastermind Business Groups are for budding entrepreneurs, small business owners, and established entrepreneurs that would like to test drive their ideas, obtain marketing and sales advice, gain insight on a business venture, or learn how to get their business off the ground.
You may also choose to participate in both groups or rejoin them over a period of time. No matter which group you decide to join, the main goal is that each member is giving valuable advice and insight to their fellow group members while leaving with action items in return. Want more information? Contact us atÂ email@example.com
Mastermind and Motivational Seminars FAQs
Copyright 2010 Joy and Success: Inspirational Presentations. All Rights Reserved.